Tuesday, August 20, 2019

15 Reasons to Join Me at Hot Chocolate Charlotte 15k in 2020




I received entry into the Hot Chocolate Charlotte 15k as part of being a BibRave Pro(Ambassador).  Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.

I have been running Hot Chocolate races for many years now! First in Philadelphia, and then in Charlotte and Atlanta. I am totally addicted and here is why:


1. Sweet Bling. 
5K runners will get a medal in 2020 as well! I cannot wait to see what the medals will look like in 2020!



2. Chocolate on the course!


3. Meeting up with other BibRave Pros!


4. That pic above was FREE! 
Yup, all the pics are free, and they have photographers walking around before the race!

5. SWAG!
You get a really comfy hoodie!!! Pro tip: If you run more than one in a year, order a men's hoodie the second time and you'll have two colors. Doesn't work as well for the guys, unless they like pink!



6. Finish Line Goodies:
Nothing warms you up like hot chocolate and treats in a biodegradable mug!



7. Legacy Swag
2020 will be my third year in a row running a Hot Chocolate race so I qualify! If I hadn't skipped 2017 I would have earned my 5 year instead, but that's ok! If you skip a year, you have to start over.




8. Running with friends



9. Expo treats


10. Expo fun!


11. Running Club get togethers! 
We often have breakfast together afterwards!


12-14. Did I mention chocolate on the course?
There are also marshmallows and other candy!


15. Free hat at the expo!
Use the code BRHCCharlotte19 to secure yours!

Who will I see in Charlotte 2020? Are you running in another city? 



No comments:

Post a Comment