Friday, June 1, 2018

Flat Mama Friday, Colorado Edition

Holy heck, I still cannot believe I'm in Colorado!



What a crazy day. It started with us oversleeping because I set my alarm for 4 PM instead of 4 AM. Then the baggage guys improperly unloaded the baggage, causing there to be too much weight at the back of the plane. They wouldn't let us deplane because they were afraid the nose would tip up. Omg.
But we arrived safely, met up with my Ragnar buddies...



Visited Buffalo Bill's grave....



And then I drove to Boulder to attend part 1 of the Skirt Sports Ambassador weekend!
I shopped...



Got some swag...



And had an amazing night meeting so many people IRL that I've only known via Facebook!



Plus some that I've met before...



I'm exhausted! Tomorrow morning is some more Skirt Sports fun and then the expo for Revel Rockies....

So my Flat Mama for Skirt Sports yoga and hiking...



And my piece of the group outfit with my Ragnar friends...



More pics to come, but for now, I must sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment