Saturday, June 16, 2018

Trifecta Parts 1 and 2

If you saw my Flat Mama blog, you know that I've dubbed today the Trifecta. Three separate workouts in one day, all of which could kick your butt on their own!

I woke up this morning with a very sad tummy, so the goal of the day was to survive each workout without vomiting. The struggle was real, y'all.



The day started with a 5 mile run. My group was doing 4, but MCM calls for 5 so a few of us did the bonus mile at the end. Luckily, one of my new runners struggled with the hills so we ended up taking it nice and slow. Winning!



Next up was the Bootcamp workout. I tried eating a little oatmeal and that seemed to help a bit, but I still felt....pale. Know what I mean?



The workout was 40 minutes long and fairly brutal. Have you heard of Burn Boot Camp? It's a killer workout and I only modified a little. My thighs are screaming right now. There may have been bear crawl relays at the end. I'm trying to block it out.



We got revenge, though. For a donation, you could Whip Your Trainer.





I'm still waiting to hear if I won anything at the silent auction!



Part 3 is a trail 5k tonight and I will blog about that tomorrow!

Have you ever done a Boot Camp workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment