Friday, June 15, 2018

Flat Mama Friday Trifecta Edition

Y'all, I don't know what I was thinking, but I have a full schedule tomorrow! It starts with my usual training run with the PG Speed Demons at 6 am....



I have my Gatorade Endurance gel to keep my going during my run and my Brilliant Reflective strips to keep me safe while we run in the dark!

After I finish, I am going to do a Superwoman quick change in Starbucks while my oatmeal is being made, and drive over to Burn Boot Camp for an MDA Fundraiser.



I have my Gatorade Endurance Watermelon Electrolytes for the workout. I'm seriously hoping I don't die.

Because I'm not done yet. It is a trifecta after all. Saturday night is the Moonlight Bootlegger 5k. It's a trail race in the Anne Springs Close Greenway. I'm super excited because the hubs is running with me! Should he a fun time since a lot of my friends will also be there!



Luckily we have plans to go to the movies on Sunday, so I won't have to do much moving!

I'll let you know how all of the events go! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment