Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Almost Wordless Wednesday-Fordham Edition

Yesterday we took the teenie to Fordham, in the Bronx, for a Leadership Conference, Theater specific. She will be there for 10 days!
NYC from the Turnpike

George Washington Bridge


entering Fordham

Teenie's binder

free BBQ lunch!

Teenie's dorm, view from lunch

lunch! I had a cookie too, lol

Stadium

astroturf

you can never have too many non-slip headbands!


these books were *old*


the building with the Black Box


but the Black Box was closed ;(

Harold'd in Woodbridge, everything is HUGE here

slice of carrot cake. No, really, one slice!


Have you been to NYC? What is your favorite thing to do there?

4 comments:

  1. I grew up in NE NJ, so I've spent a lot of time in NYC. It's one of my favorite cities in the world. I could just wander for days. I love the buildings, the atmosphere, the smell of the pretzel carts, the food... And oh, the theater districts and museums and hte awesome neighborhoods. I really miss it there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! We try and go a few times a year, but mostly end up in the Theater district, because we are in to see a play. It really is the most amazing place!

      Delete
  2. I haven't spent a ton of time in NYC. I spent 4 days there touring but that was over 10 years ago. Since then I have only been through there in the airports or train station- I do have to say that NYC is amazing for people watching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love people watching, esp in Times Square. The Naked Cowboy cracks me up, and we see him almost every time,

      Delete