Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter Challenges!

I have joined a few Winter Challenges to keep me focused as the new year begins. One of my favorite was started by Run With Jess and is called Run Your A$$ Off. It is held at Diet Bet and is basically a contest against yourself!
You "bet" $10 that you can lose 4% off your weight in 4 weeks. She will be having 3 rounds, so if you miss Round 1 you can always jump in next month. Diet Bet will provide you with a secret word, and when you weigh in, you provide a pic of you in your airport attire (bike shorts and a sports bra is what I wore) and then immediately following, you submit a pic of your weight on the scale with the secret word in the picture on an index card.
Cool, right?
All you need to do is win the bet against yourself and you get your share of the pot at the end. Win the bet, and you are guaranteed at least your $10 back. Another cool feature? You can decide to keep or donate the money to your favorite charity! LOVE it!
There are message boards for the "game" so you can connect with other bettors!


So, what are you waiting for?
Head on over to Run With Jess, and bet against yourself today!!
And come on back here at the end of the month, and see if I won the bet against myself!

What Winter Challenges have you joined this month?

2 comments:

  1. I joined that too. The last I looked the pot was way over $6000. I'm getting my $10 back for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Stacey! I have lost 4 pounds this week already! I am sure next week won't be as high, but I am more than halfway there, so I am optimistic!

      Delete