Saturday, January 5, 2013

Final Day of HBBC2012!

Today is the final day of the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge! This challenge really kept me on my feet, and had my working out, even when I didn't feel like it!
Despite a cold, I ended the challenge strong! I was no where near the highest in points, but I wasn't the lowest either!
This week's workouts were:
55 minutes of Yoga for the Warrior with Bob Harper
5 mile run
1.6 mile beach walk
45 minutes of Skinny Sculpt
7 mile run
PLUS I planked every day! Today is actually day 32!

Could I have done better in this challenge? I think so. I skipped a few runs (due to illness) and I never tried the Workout of the Week.

Thank you to Run to the Finish for sponsoring this challenge, and all of the ladies at the HBBC2012 Facebook page for their support!!!

What challenges are you participating in right now?

5 comments:

  1. My challenges are coming from ChallengeLoop.com. Its an amazing site that has quite a few fitness and or food related challenges. Currently on 30 day ab challenge.

    But that was a great finish to your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alicia, I am doing the 30 Day Ab Challenge as well!! Goods luck, my abs hurt every time, lol

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean! I was just able to do both circuits. But i think that this new week workouts seem a little easier!

      Delete
  2. You did awesome! I'm participating in a MapMyRun Rock Your Resolution challenge, a CleanER eating challenge over at I See Fit People, and a 50-50-50 challenge by Simply Motivation. Great way to start the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! Those all sound like great challenges! I heard about the Map My Run Challenge, but not the others! Cool!

      Delete