Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Achievement Board

This is my Achievement Board for 2013! It has my goals for the year, and every time I reach a goal, I color in the space! By the end of the year, I hope to have a full color board! Most are fitness related, some are blog/Facebook related, and some are life related. I really look forward to coloring in the spaces!
Want to see how it is coming along? It will be the cover photo on my Blog's Facebook page. So far, I have 2 spaces colored in for Twitter and Blog followers. A few great Blogging friends shared my pages and I got crazy new followers to start the new year!

Did you make goals for 2013?

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your achievement board!! Can't wait to see how fast you get to color it in!! Congrats on the new followers/readers! :) Happy 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank looks AWESOME!!!!! I think I may steal the idea.. use a diff pic... but the idea as a whole...
    You can do this!!! Great Job so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. steal it!!! A few blogger friends have already stolen the idea and made it their own. Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. That is such an awesome idea! I have never seen that before. Happy New Year and good luck on your goals! Found you through Bloggy Moms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such and amazing idea!!! And I LOVE that you are posting it as your cover photo on Facebook! I can't wait to follow along with you all year to see how it all gets colored in!!! So awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! I just posted a new update at my Facebook page, I colored in a new piece today! I love that I have gotten to color in 3 already, because there are some that will take me all year to earn!

      Delete