Monday, March 8, 2021

Baby Goat Yoga at Wildflower Farm, Orlando

 Omg y’all, my birthday present from the hubs this year was a whirlwind trip to Orlando for Baby Goat Yoga at Wildflower Farm. My birthday isn’t until April, but this past weekend worked best. He arranged it with my friend Toni, and sent us off to Orlando!

I’m pretty much going to do a photo dump, but I wanted to talk a bit about it first. The farm was in a surprising area, I’m not gonna lie. We drove through a couple neighborhoods, thinking that Waze had led us astray. 





This is the view from the back of the farm, looking towards the front. They had baby goats, mama goats, chickens, pigs, and their mama pig, Spice Girl, just had babies! Piglets everywhere!

That converter area is where we were set up, which was good, because it rained off and on the whole morning. Nothing crazy, but it would have made the yoga part way less fun! 

They gave us each a soda bottle that was converted into a baby bottle and we got to feed the baby goats! I legit squealed. I fed a baby goat! They also gave us some greens for the babies and replenished them throughout. 

All during the yoga portion, which was designed to turn us into little baby goat play gyms, the babies hopped up onto our backs and even our fronts. Sometimes the owners would lure them up there with more greens, but just as often they would just jump up. It was amazing! 

Afterward last we were able to purchase handmade soaps and tees. Toni and I got tees to commemorate the fun. The whole setup was very professional and so much fun. I will definitely be making a trip back there. It was an easy thirty minute drive from Disney. 












No comments:

Post a Comment