Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thursday Training Update


It’s been a lazy week for the most part, with the traveling I’ve been doing it’s been hard to get into a good groove. I still managed to lose two pounds this week, which I’m thrilled about!
Here’s a quick breakdown anyway, in no particular order:

I hosted a 5k in my neighborhood last Saturday. With all of the setting up and breaking down, plus dashing about (as fast as my gimpy knees allowed it) to take finisher photos I ended up with something like 12,000 steps that day!


I did a tour midweek, and I let social media decide for me. I also had to pair my Aftershokz to my Peloton because after one year of working at home, the hubs finally admitted it disturbs his work day!


This is how I have to prep for a run.....



This was from today! I made myself an upper body/core stack on the Peloton.


We ended the night with a dog walk 


Ahhhhh the Tour. CDE won the poll easily! It was a great tour! 


Yoga yesterday morning started with cat kisses. There was also some drool involved and she sat on my face during Savasana. Oh. And I was teaching via Zoom so there were witnesses! 


Randi and I ran 3.1 miles yesterday! It’s the most I’ve done since the Fall. Our intervals were short but we still managed to keep it under 15 minutes per mile. 


Not a terrible week! I’m off to Charlottesville for the weekend with my daughter, and we are planning on some yoga and hiking in between lots of reading! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment