Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thursday Training Update








 I haven’t done one of these in so long, and I feel like I say that a lot! This past week was a crazy one, to the point where my nutritionist asked me not to do it again! She reminded me about rest days as well.....


It started with a climb ride. I am training to ride Haleakala on the Peloton, which is a 5 hour climb. I planned to do two hours and I nailed it! 



I’m thinking of doing Haleakala to celebrate one year with the bike, I just have to check which day in May that I got it! 


So, you’d think I would rest on Friday, right? Nah! I did a tour. Now, this was kind of low impact and I totally phoned it in, but I finished!



It was my 20th Tour overall, and my 9th this year. I usually burn 1200-1400 calories, so you can see how much easier this one was!

Saturday was a rest day. Nahhhhh it was the Hot Chocolate 15k, which I wrote about on Monday, and ended up being a 10k thanks to below freezing temps and Toni’s asthma. I wasn’t mad. 


Sunday was a rest day. No. Really. I was done. I did close to nothing. I think we grocery shopped. That’s all. 
Monday was my 350th ride! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ 



I planned it so that I could start with a warmup ride, did some yoga to work towards the flash badge challenge, and then did the ride. I even got a shout out! It was my first ever, and I’ve done live rides for every milestone except 250! Woohoo! Oh, and I ran 1.5 miles that night! 

Tuesday was yoga and a walk with the hubs and the pups. I earned that flash badge!!

Wednesday started with teaching yoga and then another Tour. I know, I know. It was a good one, and it was hard! I also walked a couple miles with my friend Cary.



The pic at the top is from yesterday’s walk. It was 70 degrees yesterday and it hit 70 again today! It’s going to drop back down, but I’m enjoying it while it lasts!!

What was your favorite workout this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment