Thursday, March 11, 2021

Keeping Your Mitts Warm with Run Mitts



I received this delightfully warm pair of Run Mitts as part of being a BibRave Pro (Ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews!!!




It seems strange to be posting about gloves today! It is currently "Sprinter" in the South. It is still cold in the morning, but right now, at around 3 pm, it is actually 72 degrees! This wasn't always the case, and I know I have friends who still have snow in their yards, so hopefully this is reaching al of my snow bound peeps!


See! Look at those layers! I got to try them out for the first time on a walk in my neighborhood. They are so cozy and warm, and they even have a little pocket on the inside for you to insert hand warmers! 


I tried them out again on the ultimate test day. When we did our virtual Hot Chocolate Race, it was around 28 degrees at the start and didn't go above 32 degrees before we finished. It was so cold, but my hands were so warm. 


Lissa took this pic of Toni and I somewhere around mile 1.5 or so. I turned the flaps back so that I could read the turn by turns she had made us. The flaps don't have a thumb hole, so all of your fingers are free. It was so easy to flip, and made the morning that mnuch easier.





I chose the Double Velour Fleece Run Mitts, which come in a variety of colors and sizes. They have the inside pocket I mentioned above and they are made in the USA. They also sell face masks and gaiters, if you are in need of one! It is a woman owned company, which you know I love! 


                                                

If you use BIBRAVE5  at checkout during the month of March, you will get $5 off. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment