Monday, December 2, 2019

The Giving Season with Aftershokz


I received a Give Good Vibez box set from Aftershokz as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews.




Have you ever done a good deed or participated in a Pay it Forward event? I love things like that, and I try to do it all year round. I volunteer my time at Girls on the Run whenever I can, I volunteer weekly at a local book store that fundraises for their town library (that's right, *their* library, I live over the border in another state), I donate my books to them or to Little Free Libraries. Just to name a few. It makes me feel good, the way Christmas feels. All.Year.Round.
When I heard about the Give Good Vibez program, I knew I had to take part. I even had the perfect recipient, but we will get to that in a bit. 

The program was simple. If you signed up for the special email before Black Friday, Aftershokz would email you a link. Using that link, you could buy a pair of their amazing Aeropex Bone Conduction Headphones, and get a FREE pair of open box Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones, with the hopes that you will use them to gift someone amazing in your life: a teacher, a firefighter, perhaps an amazing nurse.... 


Since I received the Aeropex to try out, I passed on my old Titaniums to my Dad. He may have walked around for two days bopping around to music. 



This past Saturday, I finally had my chance to pay it forward. I was hinting on Instagram about it, but I didn't want to give it away! I was so thrilled to be able to gift a pair to my amazing friend, Ali.


I know that I don't have the right words to convey how truly selfless Ali is. Besides being a nurse in the Charlotte area, Ali recently donated one of her kidneys to an extended family member. Y'all. She donated a vital organ. I would like to think that I would do that, but I just don't know if I am that brave. I have nothing but mad respect for anyone that does something like that! Special thanks to my peeps at Aftershokz for giving us both this special gift!


I have also been testing out my new Aeropex headphones over the last week or so. They are so lightweight! They came with not one, but two magnetic charging cords as well as earplugs for those times when you are indoors and do not need to hear what is going on around you. They also stay charged for two extra hours, which is always a nice bonus! They are water proof as well, so bring on the rain, and there is a moisture detection alert! The blue tooth range is about 33 feet, a friend of mine dropped her phone and didn't find out until her headphones stopped working. She used them to find her phone! Fun fact!!


Aftershokz is currently having a Black Friday sale, so hop over there quick and score some new headphones at a discount!!

What have you done to Pay it Forward?





No comments:

Post a Comment