Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Warm Winter Hands with Turtle Gloves

I received a pair of Turtle Gloves Lightweight Turtle Flip Mittens as part of being a BIBRAVE Pro (ambassador). Check out BIBRAVE.com to find and write race reviews. 



Weather is finicky in the South. I know that I have talked about this before! I will use last week's Turkey Trot as the perfect example!


The day started off close to 40, which is frigid for SC! It will drop to 30 and sometimes below in the morning, but....



Race begins and I am running in full Turtle Glove splendor!


I stopped to fold them over at about mile one, because I was starting to get too warm. I folded them down a bit as well. You can adjust the length after you fold them down, which I love!


By the end of the race, they were in my pants pocket, you can kind of see them there on the right. They fit right in there with no problem, which is good because in the hour that I was out there, the temp rose 10 degrees and the sun was shining hard! 


So let's talk about these versatile mittens! 
They are interchangeable so you can wear them on the right or left, so no worrying about which mitten goes where.
When you flip them, there are no awkward lumps or bumps, the thumb tucks right in! As you can see above, they are adjustable so that you can have the length you want!
The wrist portion is LONG. You can tuck it under you shirt for extra warmth!
The tech fabric wicks moisture, resists wind, and repels water!

I am loving these mittens, they are just what I need for this crazy state I moved to, especially with how you can change them with the weather! Check them out, and be sure to use the code in the graphic above to get 15% off! Be sure to check out all the styles, so you get the right ones for you!

How cold does it get where you live??




No comments:

Post a Comment