Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Goal Update

I cannot believe that 2019 is coming to a close! I just did my final update on my 2019 Achievement Board. Lots of colors, lots of blanks spaces, and I am pretty ok with all of it. There are some goals that I look back on, and wonder why I didn't reach them, and some that were beyond my control (injuries, Class Pass canceling their app, etc)


I made my 2020 Board which you can read about here:



I was accepted back as a 2020 Bib Rave Pro!
I completed my Challenge 365 Journey yesterday and I am registered for 2020!




I read a ton of books, and after I finish this post I will read my 94th book of 2019! I have so many challenges on tap for 2020 which you can read about here:


I ran or walked 830 deliberate miles this year. I only counted miles that I set out to complete, not steps. 


I found a fun new app that will help me obsess over reading....


I covered 1817 miles via steps. It fell short of my 2019 mile goal, but I am ok with that. My team beat 2019 miles, and that is more important. I have my 2020 team ready to go!


I love the coloring page this year!


I am ready to take on 2020, and focus on the Journey. I am going to do more yoga, and start attending Burn Boot Camp. I am registered for a 6 week program and plan to join after it ends. I have trips planned to Cuba and the UK, one of which includes horseback riding. The hubs and I are most likely celebrating 25 years of marriage in Costa Rica, and once he actually books it (don't get me started on that!) I will pick some scary stuff to do. I plan to fire a gun in 2020, and learn to do it properly (this is not up for debate). I am getting my first tattoo. I am doing indoor sky diving. I will be challenging myself as mush as possible!

What will you try for the first time in 2020?

No comments:

Post a Comment