Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Not Quite Wordless Wednesday, Class Pass Live Edition

I am writing about Class Pass Live because I think it's awesome, I am not being reimbursed in any way!

A couple of weeks ago I started noticing ads on Facebook for Class Pass Live, a workout app using Google Chrome Cast and a heart monitor. It reminds me a bit of how I imagine Orange Theory might be.



I could be wrong, I've never been there. Anyway, you hook up the Google Cast thingie and sync the heart rate monitor to it, and then you work out.





You can do the workouts live throughout the day, although I haven't tried that yet. The instructors actually know you are there and talk to you. Whaaaaat? Awesome.

You can also do workouts on demand and they have some from all over the country. Before my heart monitor came I did a Barry's Boot Camp!



They have barre, weights, yoga, cardio, anything you can think of!

Today I hooked it up and tried it out. I chose a kickboxing workout, but I rushed around to get ready and my heart rate was high at the start.



You get more points when you workout in the right zone, so it took me the whole workout to master that! I didn't finish last, though.



My first goals are 1000 points in one workout and top 10. I also plan to do a workout live to see the difference in the energy!



Have you tried Class Pass Live yet? I'm in love! It's a gym feel without leaving the house!

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome but I know it would be just another dust collector in my house LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not gonna lie, that could happen here, but it's fun for now, and you can cancel at any time. I did Barre last night and my run this morning was excruciating lol

      Delete