Thursday, September 20, 2018

Gatorade Endurance for When Fall is Still Summer



I received Gatorade Endurance Formula as part of being a BibRave Pro. (Ambassador) Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.



Seriously, y'all, it's still super hot and humid here. Our mornings are starting to cool off a bit, but the afternoons will melt you! We won't see legit Fall weather here until around Thanksgiving, I kid you not.



That's where Gatorade Endurance Formula comes in. As a pace group running coach, I can't change up my runs to suit the weather. We run on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday every week, no matter what the weather is like. Sunday is going to be 10 degrees cooler than Saturday this week? Tough.

I fill my water bottle with Watermelon Endurance Formula every week to get me through these crazy runs. With twice the sodium and three times the potassium of Gatorade Thirst Quencher, this is just what my body needs to get me though these summer long runs.



I've ways been a water only girl during the run, so I make sure to drink a bottle of Gatorade while I prep in the morning, and usually finish it on my drive to the store. Each serving has 22g of carbs to get me started, and it absorbs really quickly into the bloodstream. By the time the run has started, I am ready to go! It has a nice watermelon taste, not too strong, which I love!



I usually prep it the night before, so that it's nice and cold when I wake up in the morning.



Be on the lookout this weekend for my Instagram stories. On Friday I will be posting about prepping for a long run, and on Saturday? Well, I will be posting all day about how Gatorade gets me through an 8 mile long run and then through a 4 hour bicycle scavenger hunt! I am going to need all the help I can get!

Endurance Formula also comes in Lemon Lime, Orange, and Cherry. What flavor will you try?

2 comments:

  1. Silly girl. Fall won't be here until closer to Christmas! Way to get it and and get it done in this heat and humidity. Electrolytes FTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhhh you'll make the northerners jealous!

    ReplyDelete