Friday, September 7, 2018

MCM 10k and Yoga Teacher Training

They seem unrelated, right? That's because they are!

Two pieces of news this week.

Let's start with the sad bad news.



After the last two long runs were a complete failure, I had to face facts. My winter injury just isn't completely healed yet. At last week's run, which was supposed to be 16 miles, I ran 9, walked 2.5, and called an Uber to take me to my car.

Total. Failure.

Once I hit 8 or 9 miles, my foot starts to ache and I'm just not going to push it to the point where I cannot run at all.

The solution?



I will run the 10k, see the sights...



And then cheer on all of my friends as they finish! I will hold up signs, hand out pretzels and twizzlers, and cheer my heart out. I can't wait.



The good news?



I passed my Yoga Teacher Certification class! I have some plans in the works, but first I need to get comfy teaching. I've been practicing in my sitting room, working on my confidence so that I can effectively lead a yoga practice. So excited!

Your turn. Any good news? Bad news?

No comments:

Post a Comment