Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Brilliant Reflective vs. TS Florence

I received a Brilliant Reflective Family Pack as part of being a BibRave Pro. (Ambassador) Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.



It's no secret that I adore Brilliant Reflective strips. When I first heard about the Family Pack, I was thinking that they weren't for me. My "baby" is 19. Do I need cute reflective stickers?



Then I thought... why not? Why do I have to be a youngin to make my gear look cute?
As always, they were super easy to put on.



Seriously, y'all. They are peel and stick. So freaking cute!



I put these strips on everything, which isn't news. They are on every shirt I run in, plus my bicycle and helmet. Safety is so important, especially when you live near a big city and you run in the dark!



Last week I had an epiphany. The ultimate crazy use for a Brilliant Reflective stick ons! It came to me when I noticed that one of the houses up the street had their mail box hit. Again. This happens to these poor people every few months. The theory is that it is hard to see our black mailboxes at night, making them prime targets.

Hmmmmm



I went out and applied these fun reflective stickers to our mailbox. It's been hit once and now it doesn't always close right. If it gets hit again, we will have to replace it.
Brilliant Reflective to the rescue. It took about 3 days for the hubs to notice!



Nothing gets by this guy! He also commented that maybe I should have waited a few days. Why?



Not only were we directly in the path of Florence, she was going to turn right in our area before heading north. This meant 3 days of constant rain and wind.



There was some flooding. I went out to my mailbox yesterday, after the storm was over, to take these pics...



It's like it never rained! My mailbox can still be seen at night!

I'm still trying to think of other unusal ways to use my amazing Brilliant Reflective strips, and what's left of my Family Pack. Any ideas?

For now, check out their website and use our discount code for 30% off of your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment