Friday, September 28, 2018

2018 Goals Update



My friend Lissa just posted about her goal progress for the year, which made me want to check out my own goals. I make an Achievement Board every year, with small and mostly attainable goals. As I meet my goals, I fill in the squares and sometimes make new ones.



So let's talk about my goals... the ones I met, the ones I'm working on, and the ones that just aren't going to happen.

Goals I've met:
*3250 Instagram followers: I met that goal and made a new one to get 3750. I'm actually in the 3600s now, so I might meet that new goal!
*Do an Obstacle Race: this is a bit of a stretch, but I did do an inflatable race, that did involve obstacles, so I'm totally counting it!
*Go Ziplining...



*complete the Coach Jenny Challenge: I finished the National Parks Challenge last week, and look forward to finding out what next year's challenge will be.
*raise $1400 for MDA: I met this, raised it twice more, and now my goal is $2250. I'm currently at just over $2000!
*2018 Run This Year challenge: my team finished this months ago. I am waiting to see if I can complete it myself again, and I believe I'm currently at about 1450 miles.
*200 day MFP streak: I met this goal and then I started switching around apps. I have no idea what my streak is now, but it is over 300 days.
*coach 5th season of GOTR: done! The Fall season would have been my 6th, but the school I was supposed to coach at is brand new and wasn't prepared for the program yet. Hopefully Spring 2019 will be better!
*read 50 books: I am at almost 60 for the year. Volunteering at a book store is certainly helping with this!
*beat a 52:50 trail 5k: done! I ran a trail 5k in 48ish minutes in June. Because of my winter injury, there will be no other PRs this year!
*run my 60th half: the Scream Half Marathon was my 60th, and what a race it was!
*Zooma Challenges: I completed the Run Love Challenge and the Summer Challenge!
*Get Yoga Teacher Certified...



*Visit the Mother Ship (Skirt Sports HQ) done! I visited in June when I was in Colorado for a race!
*30 day yoga streak: I'm on day 67ish

There are many that I have yet to complete, but also a few that just won't happen. I will not be Beating the Bridge or running a 50k, due to injury. My triathlon got cancelled because of Florence. I don't think I will complete 25 races, I am only at 13, and I doubt I will run 12 more before end of year. I'm ok with that, my injury made it a little hard to race. Maybe next year!



It's almost time to start thinking about my word for 2019. Hmmmmmm

1 comment: