Thursday, August 23, 2018

Sisterhood of the Traveling.... Skirt?

If you've known me for more than about 5 minutes, or follow me on Instagram, you know that I'm addicted to Skirt Sports! It's pretty much all that I wear!



One of my fellow ambassadors asked where everyone's skirts have traveled to, and it got me thinking....

Where have my skirts been?



They've been to the beach in NC. I did one of my training runs there during a Girls Weekend. I'm wearing the Happy Girl skirt and a Trucker Hat.



They ran down a mountain in Colorado.... after a trip to the actual Skirt Sports Store! My usual Trucker and Happy Girl, plus a brandy new tank from the store!



They've been to Disney, running countless race weekends. This pic is from Star Wars weekend, the 10k. I'm wearing the Happy Girl and Darlena is wearing the Lioness Skirt. So cute!



They've been to New Orleans. I was injured and couldn't run, so I volunteered at the Red Dress water stop. It was crazy fun! My Happy Girl skirt was so comfy all day and those pockets were a dream!



They kept me warm....ish... in Georgia. Yes. GEORGIA! There was freezing rain, which I was not prepared for. My Toasty Tights were home in my closet, I missed them! The super cute Pocketopia Capris were comfy!



They went to the Smoky Mountains for a weekend away with the hubs!



They went to Myrtle Beach to run the Myrtle Beach Mini.



They traveled to Chicago, to run the marathon.



They traveled to Georgia in hotter weather, for the PeachTree Road Race. That black Happy Girl skirt was one of my first! They were from my "avoid bright patterns" phase, which I have obviously been cured of!



They cruised to Grand Cayman to play with turtles! I am wearing one of my other fave skirts, the Jaguar, and my Trucker hat!



They traveled back to Jersey for a last minute 5k....



And they went to Morganton NC for a trail retreat with Mirna Valerio! That tank is one of my faves, no longer available, though!



Nashville was a fun, but crazy hot, trip! Have you notice that maybe I wear the Happy Girl quite a lot?



And I'll never forget NYC! The Lotta Breeze Capri was perfect for the cooler temps!



Where has your skirt been?

No comments:

Post a Comment