Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Practicing Gratitude at Weight Watchers

Two weeks ago, I decided enough was enough and joined Weight Watchers again, making a 6 month commitment. No backing out this time and no phoning it in!



After a rough weekend with less than stellar food choices, I went to a meeting. Monday is my usual day, although I haven't been back on a Monday since I started back!

My first week back I lost 1.6 and this week I lost .8 so I'm super happy with my progress so far. I am aiming for a pound a week, and I am on track.

After a crazy weekend and a rough morning this meeting was just what I needed.



Gratitude. The handout this week suggested that you find 3 things a day that you are grateful for.

Today I am grateful...



That I won the drawing at my meeting!



I am grateful for my running club!



I am grateful to be running injury free!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment