Monday, January 22, 2018

Ragnar Training Update



My first Ragnar of the year is 60 days away! I will be running with my peeps from From Fat To Finish Line, and I've dragged my friend Susan along for the ride!



I printed out the training plan awhile back for my April Ragnar with Skirt Sports, Ragnar Trail Georgia. I'm mostly following that and will add in some days where I run in the morning and at night.



I've been making sure I get in at least 30 minutes of exercise every day this month, as part of the Ragnar Challenge!



Let's look at last week's workouts!

Monday I hit the gym in my development and did 40 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the stationary bike.



Tuesday was coaching, we did 2.4 miles and it was in the 20s so we stopped there. I have all new runners this season, so I don't want any to get scared away!



Wednesday I did 30 minutes of yoga, 20 minutes of walking, and squats.



Thursday I was stuck inside again because of icy conditions after Wednesday's snow. I did day 1 of 80 Day Obsession and a quick yoga stretch class from BOD.

Friday was day 2 of 80 Day Obsession, Booty workout. Big mistake. Also 30 minutes of yoga.





Saturday was long run day. I'm still easing in so it was actually 4 miles of hills. This is what I meant by big mistake. Holy heck, my butt hurt!



Sunday was mostly a rest day. I walked for about 40 minutes and did some squats while I watched football.



I'm hosting a Super Bowl Squares Fundraiser if anyone wants to participate, for Muscular Dystrophy. $5 per square, half going to MDA, and half going towards the winners. Who wants in? Some squares are already taken, they are marked in red if I haven't received a donation yet, black if I have. All red squares will be erased on the morning of the Super Bowl, and made available to anyone who donates that day. All donations must be received before kickoff.

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? I always go NFC, if I can help it, so I guess I'm rooting for the Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment