Friday, January 12, 2018

Are You on Athlinks? (You Should Be!)

I'm writing this post as a BibRave Pro. Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews!

If you have run a bunch of races, chances are good that you've heard of Athlinks.



Yes, I have too many apps on my phone.
But I digress.
Athlinks has been around for a very long time! I have been a member for quite a few years, it's a great way to keep track of your race times!



As the years have gone by, they have added so many new features. You can follow people, and you can even add people as rivals! So much fun to see how many times you have beat each other at a race!



Another newer feature is adding future races so that you can see who else is running with you!



Have an open weekend on your calendar? You can see which races are coming up near you!



You can also check out your latest results.



I did notice that it was easier to claim past results online instead of using the app. My app said I had none, but the website found 40! Of course, it could just be my phone! I had no problem doing anything else with the app. I added friends, found future races, etc, with ease.

I'm having way too much fun with this app! Check it out, and add me!

Are you on Athlinks? Would we be friends... or rivals?

No comments:

Post a Comment