Friday, January 5, 2018

Disney Marathon Weekend Expo



I might be sidelined this weekend but my daughter isn't, so today we hit the expo so she could get her half marathon bib.



We picked up her bib and shirt, right when the expo opened.



We also hit the merch area, but didn't buy much. All I wanted was the figurine, but they were already sold out. Luckily, one of my running friends got it for me yesterday!



We dropped her swag off at the hotel and then hit Magic Kingdom.



We rode some rides, took lots of selfies, and left when we had enough.



Now we are resting in the room... she's watching Moana and I'm reading a book. It's quite the life, I'm not gonna lie. It really doesn't pay to stay late in the parks the night before a race, so we are being smart.



Tomorrow she will run, I will spectate, and then we will nap! Like I said, living the life!

I will be sure and share more pics tomorrow.

Have you run a Disney race? Do you go crazy at the parks, or play it safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment