Sunday, October 29, 2017

Hot Chocolate Charlotte 15k

I received an entry into Hot Chocolate Charlotte 15k as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.



I am super excited to be doing back to back Hot Chocolate weekends as a BibRave pro! I will be adding the Charlotte race to my calendar on February 10th! This makes me so happy! This race will be a hop, skip, and a jump from my house and the bling is a-mazing!



I will be training for a 50k during this time and the race fits right in, plus I will get to meet up with other BibRave Pros! I am also all about races that involve costumes! For every Hot Chocolate race I've done, I always dress up like candy!



You also get some pretty sweet swag! The jacket is always so comfy, and if you use my code to register, you will also get a free hat!



Will I see you at the most delicious race on the planet?

2 comments:

  1. Love that you're preparing yourself for all the races. Wishing you good luck with the Hot Cocoa 15K! It sounds like a lot of fun. Kind of wishing they had it here in my city. Would love to read what you have to say as a BibRave pro.

    The Fitness Bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've just added Charlotte so I'll cross my fingers that it comes your way soon!

      Delete