Friday, October 6, 2017

Chicago Marathon Expo

Today I got to hang out with my buddies from I Run 4 Michael. It was legit one
of the best days ever. They were running late though, and the hubs had work calls to make, so I got me an Uber and hit the expo early.



Their system is amazing, y'all. When you enter, you give your booklet to a volunteer and they scan it. This tells them what table you need to go to. By the time you get to that table, another volunteer gives you the bib packet.
Seriously.
It was ridiculously easy.
BUT
You need to walk to the back of the expo to get your shirt.



A lovely runner took this pic for me!
I didn't really have time to do the whole expo. I'm going back tomorrow for that. I did stop at a few key places though...







I got my shirt, a free poster that I gave to my buddy (I'll get mine tomorrow), and my swag...



Stopped at the gear store real fast...



And then hit the Aquarium with my buddies...



A great day that isn't over yet. Tonight we take a crime tour with my friends that should be a great experience!

What is your favorite part of Chicago?

No comments:

Post a Comment