Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thursday Training Update

I seriously cannot believe that Chicago is 37 days away! I know that I say something to that effect every week, but to me just seems to be flying by!

Let's get down to the training.

Thursday was a beautiful day for 6 miles, the weather here is starting to cool down a bit in the morning which makes for much better running!



Friday was a rest day, but I met up with some ladies in my development for a trail hike, about 2.5 miles.



Saturday was long run day, and we did 16 miles. holy heck, it was rough at the end, but I did it. Then I rushed home to set up my Corn Hole Fundraiser, where I raised a little over $500!





Sunday was a rest day, but I did manage a 45 minute hike and 40 minutes of yoga.



Monday was a quick 3.1 mile run and another 4 mile walk on the trails with my local girls.



Tuesday, 5 miles with the running club. It was a pretty basic track workout, and another nice cool morning.



Wednesday was more yoga, which is really helping with my running, to prevent me from getting too tight, plus more corn hole.



Not a bad week. Today's run brought me soooooo close to 100 miles, but not quite!

No comments:

Post a Comment