Friday, August 4, 2017

Training Update

65 days until the Chicago Marathon!

I have been trying to get some form of movement every day, and I'm succeeding so far.

Wednesday: 45 minutes on the bike at the gym, 10 minutes on the elliptical, and corn hole night! The times are from wall sits and planks after my ride.



Thursday: 3.5 miles of hill repeats. yikes.



Friday: rest day. walked a lot to get my steps in.

Saturday: cut back week, just over 9 miles.



Sunday: yoga at the clubhouse

Monday: 3.1 miles so I would have 80 for the month.



Tuesday: 3 miles plus some planks and crunches.



I miss 9 Round and hope to go this Monday! I'm traveling to Jersey so we'll see how I get exercise in. It's kind of a whirlwind trip, but I'm hoping the hotel has a pool so I can do some laps!

What was your favorite workout last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment