Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Training Update

Chicago is less than 45 days away! Tomorrow I have a 16 mile run followed by a Corn hole Tournament Fundraiser!Yikes!

Let's talk about training, so I don't freak out!

Thursday was my 6 year Runaversary. I ran 4 miles of hill repeats. It sucked. I lived. Seriously, though, I freaking hate hill repeats but they are so necessary. I felt pretty badass after I was done.



Friday was a rest day. I did 45 minutes of yoga to stretch out my achey muscles from those hill repeats!



I love Yoga with Adriene!

Saturday was a cut back week. Score! 10 miles of swampy running!





Sunday is a rest day, I did some yoga but that's about it.



Monday I ran 2 miles and did laps at the pool. The tri is coming up and I'm mostly ready!



Tuesday was a 4.1 mile run, it was really humid. I'm pretty much ready for "fall" which I put in quotes because in the South it's still pretty much summer in November!



Wednesday I was super lazy. I walked for about an hour and played Corn hole.



Thursday we did fartleks. Another necessity that I'm not a fan of. I'm not even sure why, except that I'm slow. I guess I should do more of them!



I'm off to shop for tomorrow's fundraiser! These are some of the prizes..... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment