Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thursday Training Update

It's been an exhausting week, and I think I may have missed last week, but here goes!
Thursday I was at the parks in Disney. I started with the expo, and then hit the Animal Kingdom. Tons of walking!



Friday morning was the 5k, followed by a trip to the Magic Kingdom.





Saturday was the 10k and Hollywood Studios.





Are you sensing a trend yet? Sunday was the half marathon and then back to the Magic Kingdom with my friend Joy.





Monday I flew home and went to Girls on the Run.

Tuesday I was lazy.



My friend Jessica made that. I love it.

Wednesday was Girls on the Run again, our practice 5k!



Lots of running and nothing else! Next week I will return to 9 Round and yoga!

What was your favorite workout last week??

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment