Monday, April 10, 2017

Active Weekends

I LOVE being active in the weekends, but the hubs? Not so much!



I have been trying to find fun things to do that will keep us moving and this past weekend I was pretty successful.
After my hilly half marathon, and a nice long bath, we hit the Andrew Jackson State Park for some history and geocaching....







We managed to find 2 of them, and covered at least 2 miles while we were at it!

On Sunday we took the dogs on a hike through the Carolina Thread Trail and managed to cover 4.5 miles...







We thought about doing some geocaching afterwards but decided we had done enough! That's how he ended up on that hammock, it was pure recovery time.

What's your favorite way to stay active on the weekend?

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Tom and I went to an adventure park this weekend. It is where you climb trees and cross wires, weird log bridge type things and zip line. So fun and a great work out...i was sweating and sore by the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooohhhhh they have a couple places like that around here, I really wanna do that! sounds like so much fun!

      Delete