Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Packing for the Dark Side Challenge

I'm all packed! I am sure I've forgotten something, but I don't leave the house until 10:30 tomorrow morning, so I have time to remember!



I've done tons of posts about packing for races, so I'll spare the pics of what's inside my suitcase. You're welcome!
Just a few must haves....
ponchos.... I buy them at Wal-Mart for $1 each. I have one for each race day, just in case.
Sweats.... yes, it will be 80 degrees every day, but nights can get cold, and I may want them for the plane ride home.
Long sleeved hoodie.... I always bring my Run Disney hoodie, again, for those cold nights.
You should always put your favorite race outfit and your sneakers in your carry on. Luggage gets lost, y'all, and you can't run a half marathon in new shoes without paying the consequences!
Plenty of socks and undies. Florida is sweaty. 80 degrees. Every day. Enough said.
Snacks. I didn't get the food plan, so I am bringing some snacks for the evenings.
Bling.



I might need a new one on this trip!
Pretty nails....



I'm calling this look galactic gels. Nothing fancy, but kinda spacey, right?

Even though I'll be getting 3 new race shirts, I brought shirts for every day. You never know what color the new shirts will be, or if they will be comfy! Every shirt I brought has a Star Wars theme to it!

Skirt Sports.



I seriously have one for every day, plus every race. And I'm leaving some home. It's a sickness.

50th half marathon brag swag....



I'm sure there's tons more, but I have a group run and yoga tonight, and I have to change and hit the road in 15 minutes!
Picture posts to come, be warned! The next 6 days or so will be all Disney all the time!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment