Saturday, April 29, 2017

#RnRNashville Expo with @BibRave

I was given an entry into RnR Nashville as a BibRave Pro for the purposes of a review. Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews!


We drove into Nashville on Friday morning. It's an easy drive, although it's about 7 hours long.



RnR expos have always been my favorite, there is so much to do there! The hubs dropped me off and went to park the car. I zipped through packet pick up and got my tee.



I walked around the expo, grabbed some fun reusable Solo Cups from Publix, and hit the quick line for my parking pass. Y'all, this was the best $15 I ever spent. More about that tomorrow.
I was waiting for a fellow MRTT leader to bring me a tank I ordered, and the hubs had arrived, so we decided to go through again.





I've never gone over to Toyota, but this year we own one so we went. When the hubs showed his key fob they gave us a reusable cell phone battery! Then they told us what other free stuff they had.....









Toyota rocks! Watching them make that headband took about 60 seconds and really made my whole day!

Afterwards we split, I had to get my tank from my fellow leader.... we saw this in the way out...



That can't be a good sign! Off to Music City to bar hop, listen to country music, and go shopping....



Where was your favorite expo?
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment