Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Preventing Stinky Shoes with SmellWell

***I received a set of Smellwells to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.***



Once after a run, the hubs told me I smelled like a hobo and I should march straight to the shower. I didn't kill him, since I already intended to do just that, but it does make a very good point.
Runners smell.
I can't even tell you how many times I've gotten into my car after a race or a long run and totally reeked. It's a fact of life as a runner.
There are ways to prevent stinkage, and thanks to SmellWell and BibRave, I've discovered another product to help me wage a war against the stink.



SmellWell is a Swedish invention, it doesn't just mask the smell, it attacks it by absorbing moisture and removing the odor. The scent is fresh and clean, and not at all overpowering.
Mine are girly, it's true, but you can get yours in any pattern, including camo!
I've gotten myself into a good rhythm when I'm prepping for a run.



I remove the SmellWells from my shoes and toss them in the key bowl. When I get home, and toss my keys into the bowl, SMellWells are sitting there as a reminder to put them back into my shoes.



SmellWell isn't just for sneakers, although that's where I've been getting the most use. I recently joined a gym that uses boxing gloves. What better way to absorb all that moisture from my super cute boxing gloves?



Now a need a second pair.... maybe pink zebra print to match my gloves? hmmmm.....

Luckily for me, SmellWell is having a Spring sale. Buy 3 get 1 free OR Buy 6 get 2 free! Nice! Living with 2 boys (ok, technically they are men) I can use all the help I can get!

What's your favorite print?
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. I may need to get some of these.....the ones I got for my boxing gloves are just too strong. The flowers are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are pretty subtle, almost like a baby powder scent, with a little floral thrown in lol

      Delete