Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Luvo Frozen Meals, My New Goto Lunch

I received coupons for free Luvo Meals as a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador) and check out BibRave.com where you can find and write race reviews!



I am not a great cook. Not at all. I tend to find something the family likes and make it over and over again. When it comes to lunch, I am definitely a frozen dinner kind of girl. Quick, easy, and, if you're lucky, healthy. I've been getting really bored of the same ole foods, so when I got the opportunity to check out Luvo, I was definitely willing and able!

I knew from their website that there were a ton of varieties out there, and was hoping to be able to find them at my local grocery store. My first attempt was at Wal-Mart Family Grocery. Yes this is a thing, if you live in the south. We didn't have these in NJ, and I love stopping at the one across the border into NC when I'm over there.
Wal-Mart had a few varieties. so I grabbed a couple of each and hit Publix next. Publix had way more! You'll find these in the Organic section, I'll just save you some searching with that little tidbit right now.



I still haven't tried them all,  but let me clue you in on my top 3. Starting, of course, with Red Wine Braised Beef and Polenta. ahhhhhh polenta. I really really love it. I am not a huge red meat eater, so it surprised me when this became a quick favorite. The beef is so tender. It comes with brussel sprouts, butternut squash, and cranberries. And polenta. Don't ever forget the polenta. Sooooo good. I ate this 3 days in a row. I'm so mad that it's all gone, I need to get more.



Next up is Chicken Chile Verde. With polenta. Sensing a trend? It also comes with black beans and just enough kick to make your taste buds sing.



I'm also a huge fan of the enchiladas. The chicken is shredded and there are black beans and brown rice on the side.

You might have noticed the brown bag in one of the photos. Your meal comes in one and you just pop it in the microwave, and heat it up. Once it's done, cut open the bag and the food slides right onto your plate. It's so easy and the food always looks amazing and tastes even better.

They also have Luvo Bowls, perfect lunch portions, which I'm going to try as soon as I find them. Especially the Thai Green Curry Chicken. Get in my belly!

These meals are all filled with veggies, whole grains, and protein, perfect for anyone trying to eat right!

Check them out the next time you're in the freezer section and let me know which one is your favorite!
posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen these yet so I will look for them! I love a frozen dinner in a pinch and those look pretty good!

    ReplyDelete