Friday, March 31, 2017

Fess Up Friday

I have not been counting my points, y'all. Like, not even a little bit. At all.
So I went to my WW meeting today and I took my lumps.



I earned my Spring for meeting attendance, though. I am up almost 3 pounds over the last 3 weeks, but I faced it and I'm moving on. Ironically, the meeting was about Getting Back on Track.
I learned a few thinks at this meeting....
nobody's perfect
face it and move on
track.everything.
Journaling isn't just about food. There is a gal at my meeting (her name is Iona and I have a girl crush on her and her friend Annie. They are so funny, and super friendly!)
She uses her WW journal to take meeting notes and writes about feelings, etc.
I am starting that today.

I left my meeting with new resolve.
I went to my 3rd 9Round workout and kicked a little butt.



Matt made me do some ab work at the end, plus we had to plank to the entire song "Don't Worry Be Happy" with push ups whenever the title was sung. I hate Matt. And Bobby McFerrin.



Then I went to the grocery store and got salad from the salad bar. Good thing, too, because then this happened.





oh my heck.

I had one. Just one. And I counted it. I will have one a day until they are gone. I might even share with my boys.

Maybe.

How has your week been? Anything you need to fess up to?






posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment