Tuesday, September 27, 2016

International Day of the Girl Charlotte Group Run with If Girls Ran the World


Whew!! That was a mouthful.
It's almost time to start counting your miles for If Girls Ran the World, and part of the kickoff is International Day of the Girl. We start counting our miles on October 1, and on October 11 we are gathering together as Girls and running some miles as a group. As a Mentor, I have joined in the fun and am organizing a group run at the Piper Glen Greenway in Charlotte. 
I hope you will throw on some pink if you have it, and meet me at the Greenway at 7:00 am on October 11. We will run or walk a few miles together in the beauty of the Greenway and then celebrate afterwards at Starbucks. Win Win, don't you think?


If you don't have any pink, that's ok! Wear whatever makes you comfortable. This is all about being supportive and loving to each other!!


So, who wants to join me? Email me at kprytherch@gmail.com if I will see you there!




 


 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment