Friday, September 4, 2015

Skirt Sports Boobie Run Virtual Race

I love a good Virtual Race. Especially one with swag involved.
What is a virtual race?
A Virtual Race is a race that you do on your own time, at your own pace, at your own convenience. There is usually a set distance and the dates that they would like you to race. It is a great way for you to get your training miles in! Virtual races are great for walkers, new runners, seasoned runners, fast runners, slow runners, and even injured runners who are riding their bicycles!
Skirt sports hosts several virtual races each year, each with their own unique twist.
Check out the event page here!


The Boobie Run is being held to celebrate 11 years of Skirt Sports awesomeness, as well as promote the start of Breast Cancer Awareness month. You can run an 8k or 8 miles (or bike 8 miles, like me!) Now here is the best part! The cost of the Boobie Run is $60. Your registration gets you a printable bib and a $70 gift certificate to purchase the sports bra of your choice! Yes, you read that correctly! Skirt Sports is basically paying you to run their race! How amazing is that?
Check out the sports bras here!
 

If you live in Colorado, Skirt Sports is hosting the race at their headquarters. The details are on the event page. The rest of us can do it wherever we please, and as close to September 12th as we can. I will be biking my 8 miles on that Saturday morning (with a possible break at our local Farmer's Market.)
So, what are you waiting for?
A discount code maybe?
Well, today is your lucky day!
Use my Ambassador Code to get 20% off your registration!
SSBMAR20

***I do not receive any commission when someone uses my code***

Where will you run your Boobie Run Virtual race?

2 comments:

  1. I will probably run my race at home as a recovery from the Lobsterman Olympic distance tri. What about you? Happy to read the post of another fellow #skirtsister :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. recovery run? that's amazing! I hope the tri went well! I did it on my bike :)

      Delete