Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I'm a #261fearless Ambassador!

I cannot even describe the happy dancing that went on last night!
After an amazing first night at our Fall Girls on the Run program, I checked my email in the parking lot and found out I am a 261 Fearless Ambassador! Ohhhh the happy dancing. I am sure the other peeps at the park thought I was losing it.


What is 261Fearless?
261 Fearless is a global community of women, be she a walker, jogger, runner, or front of the pack racer, who have found strength, power and fearlessness from putting one foot in front of the other. This strength has allowed her to overcome doubt and adversity in her life and she has the ability and desire to give support to other women who want to take on their personal challenges through running or walking. This is a safe community of support, respect, friendship and sharing of accomplishments and a place for women who want to become runners and walkers to find their fearless through the connection with others. We take no notice of ability, body-type, religion or ethnicity as we all hold the universal language of putting one foot in front of the other. We communicate on social media as @261Fearless, through closed social channels and personally in our communities, clubs, groups and at events. We are here because sometimes, you just need to know you are not alone. If you are a female runner or soon to be runner, please join the 261 Fearless Movement.

How perfect is this? I am so excited to be working with the amazing Kathrine Switzer for the next year, and I look forward to representing women runners! 

4 comments: