Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kona Kase Review

Not too long ago, my peeps at Fit Approach hooked me up with Kona Kase, a monthly subscription box company. I was so excited to receive my Kona Kase in the mail!

My kids were excited as well, they love opening my boxes when they come, hoping for some goodies inside! When I saw what came in my Kona Kase, I told them hands off! So many delicious treats inside!


See what I mean? There wasn't a single thing in that box that I wouldn't try! I was so excited to be able to enjoy all that was inside, which is not always the Kase when it comes to subscription boxes! I also love that while there were some great bars for before, during, or after my runs, there were also some chocolate yummies "just because". 











Now for the details:
Fuel Your Active Lifestyle With A Monthly Box!
Discover and try the best healthy performance foods from around the country to fuel your workouts
Once a month come home to a box of 8 premium nutrition products at your doorstep to fuel your workouts
Join. Receive. Perform.
$15 per month
Give as a Gift
Cancel Anytime
Multi-Month Discounts
Free Shipping on all Kases

And the best part? Use the code Prytherch and you will receive 50% off your first box! Thanks Kona Kase!
I am looking forward to my next box!

You can stalk Kona Kase here:



Kona Kase provided me with a free box in exchange for this review, however, all opinions are my own! I would never post a review I did not stand behind 100%!

Have you tried Kona Kase yet?

4 comments:

  1. Yum... I want to try it all lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom nom nom. I would def eat all of those goodies. Am signed up, can't wait for my first box to get here!

    ReplyDelete