Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Prepping For Book Lover’s Con 2022





At a very ridiculous hour tomorrow morning, I am on my way to Book Lover’s Con in Houston. Four days full of books, authors, and more books. 


To say that I am excited is a massive understatement! I somehow managed to convince my friend Sarah to join me. Ok, there was no convincing, she’s just as excited as I am. Check out the list of authors!



I am all packed, which was no mean feat. What does one wear to a Book Lover’s Con? I have no shortage of bookish tees, that’s for sure. Here are some of the ones I considered, before making my final decision ……



I also had to decide what to wear to the Wells and Verne Fantasy Faery Gathering…… 



Plus, my day one outfit, and the stack of books I’m bringing to read in the airport and on the plane. 




My alarm is set and I think I’m ready! My plan is to post each night, but we will see if I manage it! You know how wild and crazy those bookish parties can get!


Have you ever been to a convention? What was it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment