Monday, August 22, 2022

Medal Monday

It’s Medal Monday! I have a few this week, mostly because I haven’t posted in awhile!


Zooma has amazing challenges, they usually span a couple of months and incorporate running and cross training. I walk the miles, and it definitely keeps me motivated! The swag for this one included a beach ball, shades, and a reusable straw.


This was a team challenge, my teammate and I met through the Hydrow community and she was super accommodating. This took place in early June, during AIDS/LifeCycle. It was the only day I didn’t ride, actually. Each row had to be faster than the one before. She rode first, sent me a screen shot of her pace, and then I did the next distance down, etc. It took all morning, and we earned a tee, socks, and a sticker. Hydrow is huge on stickers! 


 This challenge was in honor of a member having surgery that would keep him from rowing. We all did 2000 meters in one day, actually it was one hour. One has to be at  rhythm of 18, and one at 26. It’s really hard to keep your row at one pace for 1000 meters, but I managed it on my first try. Whew! I’m still waiting on the sticker for this one, but they are rolling out now, so I should have it soon! 

Have you earned any fun swag lately? 


No comments:

Post a Comment