Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tuesday Training Update

 It’s week 5 of AIDS/LIFECYCLE training, and I’m definitely still struggling. I am plugging along, but motivation is low. 

I started the week off with the Tunde Arm Challenge workout and a walk. I also did a quick yoga class to keep my Hydrow streak going.


Tuesday I did yoga. 

Wednesday I got out of my funk for a little bit and taught yoga, did a 60 minute ride, Tunde’s arms, and I started the Hydrow Water Challenge.


Thursday I completed the challenge and did a meditation.





Friday I started early with a yoga class to celebrate a friend’s milestone. Later I did my 2 hour training ride, Tunde Arms and some yoga to stretch everything out. 




Saturday was a lazy day! I spectated my neighborhood 5k, visited with a friend, and then did some yoga and meditation. 



Sunday I decided to take a walk on the spur of the moment. I had some things to deliver to friends in the neighborhood, and it ended up being a 3.35 mile walk. Yikes! My feet were mad. I haven’t walked that far since I attempted the Princess 5k last month. I did some yoga after to stretch. The hubs and I also played mini golf, which is totally exercise, but we tied, which is annoying. I like to win. 



What do you do when you can’t get motivated to work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment