Friday, March 11, 2022

Fiction Friday

I’m sitting in Starbucks, reading The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, and it occurred to me that’s it’s been awhile since I did a Fiction Friday. It’s been almost two months, actually! It’s definitely time. 


I basically did a bookish photo dump. I thought I had more, but I must have deleted a lot! I did have a few pics of me reading in Disney, which always makes me giggle. I highly suggest something small and fluffy, so that it fits in your bag easily, doesn’t get too heavy, and doesn’t require your full attention. Cozy mysteries are perfect!


I cannot wait for this next one. I have the screenshot in my pics to remind me to borrow it from the library. Or buy it if I have to. The series was so good, and I’m looking forward to this one. 


More Disney reading. How do you eat in Beast’s Castle without reading a little? 


My March TBR. I’m reading like 5 books right now. Seriously. I definitely bit off a large chunk of buddy reading this year. Luckily, I’m reading many of them one chapter a day. The Stephen King books are usually about 20-30 pages a day. I’ll only read half of these, but it’s nice to have choices. Many of them will get carried over to April.


Another pic I keep in my phone. When the hubs finally has wall to wall shelves built in the front room, I’m getting these. Total life goals!


Ahhhhhh my newest Once Upon a Book Club box. I am looking forward to this one. It looks fun!! Use BARKINGMADRUN10 at checkout if you want to try them at a discount!


I am finally reading this one, and will watch the series afterwards. I bought this one in Savannah a couple of years ago. I adore Jane Austen, and this started slow, but it’s picking up. I’m reading a chapter a day. For now. That could change once it starts really moving!


Look at this quilt! I want one just like it, but they must be so spendy. The work alone it would require to make it! 


My Jane Austen group is buddy reading this one as well. It’s just starting to pick up. We are reading a chapter a day. 


I started this challenge on a whim in December. My friends recommended every book! I just got the March book from the library and will start it after I finish Deliverance Dane. The first two were so good, and I never would have chosen them on my own. Best challenge idea ever.


My February reads. The two book covers are books I was still reading into March. It was a great month of reading, plus we listened to To Kill a Mockingbird, read by Sissy Spacek, while we drove to and from NOLA. Highly recommend this one if you like listening to books. 


 What are you reading right now? I don’t actually need any help with a TBR list, I have over 200 books to still be read, but that doesn’t mean I won’t add more anyway….

No comments:

Post a Comment