Thursday, March 17, 2022

Travel Thursday, Hollywood Studios

 The day we went to Hollywood Studios started with a 10k, but only for Sarah and Cary. My feet were still so sore that I worried about the 2-3 mile walk involved just to cheer them on!

Once they got back and showered, we had breakfast and headed to Hollywood Studios. I scored another  jazzy and we were on our way!




We started with Toy Story Land so we could do Toy Story Mania….






This is my fave ride in Toy Story Land, but I’m super competitive, so that might be why!

Next stop was the Indiana Jones show. They had to cut the helicopter scene out but otherwise it was lots of fun!





We had some lunch after that and then tried to get into Star Tours, but they couldn’t accommodate my jazzy. We had to wait the standby time and then we could jump the line (which isn’t really jumping since we waited outside!) so we went to check out the Cars show. Y’all. I’ve been going to Disney forever and never knew about this show. It was so cute! They did have some technical difficulties, so we had to wait a bit, but there was shade so we just read our books!




On our way back to Star Tours we caught the character parade. It’s Disney’s way of making sure we get some character time since Covid has them closing down character stops. 





Star Tours was fabulous! I love that ride, and they keep changing the scenes so it never gets old. Sarah and Cary are not Star Wars fans so we didn’t even go over to that part of the park. We did the Muppets 3D show and Beauty and the Beast before we had dinner at the Sci Fi Drive In. That was so much fun. It’s my second time there, and I really love it. It’s so unique and the food is great! 






After that, we were off to the hotel so Cary could sleep for her early half marathon! Sarah and I got to sleep in a bit, but not too much, because we were spectating. 

Stay tuned….. 

No comments:

Post a Comment