Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tuesday Training Update

 I’m currently training for the AIDS/LIFECYCLE ride that takes place this June. I’ll be riding (at home) 535 miles in one week! Most of my teammates will be riding in person, so I’ll be wearing what they wear and riding the same miles they ride each day. I am still accepting donations at the link above! I surpassed my original goal of $1000 and now I’m reaching for $1500.

Anyway, here is my training for the week. I got a little sidetracked by a rowing challenge to benefit the Ukraine. 

Monday:

10 min of yoga for your core, 10 minute barre classes, 5 minutes of core, and a 10 min meditation 


Tuesday: 

15 minute row, 10 minute glutes and legs, 40 minute ride, 5 min stretch, 10 min core, 10 min arms, 10 min meditation 


Wednesday: taught yoga, 45 minute row, 10 minute meditation 


Thursday: 45 minute row, 10 min meditation

Friday: 60 minute ride, 45 minute row



Saturday: 40 minute row, 15 minute ride, 5 min stretch, 10 min arms


Sunday: my 750th ride!! Plus 35 minute row to complete the challenge and a 5 minute stretch!



Whew! I was so burnt out yesterday that I hardly did anything, but I’ll be back at it today!

What was your favorite workout this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment