Thursday, March 10, 2022

Travel Thursday, Disney Edition

 Now that traveling is a thing once more, I’m hoping to dedicate one post a week to my travels. They may be somewhere far away, like Disney or NOLA, or it might be somewhere I can Day Trip visit. 

Luckily, I was just in Disney, and I can dedicate quite a few blogs to the parks we visited. 

Last week, I posted about Animal Kingdom, so this week I will post about EPCOT. This visit was bitter sweet, since it was the scene of the crime that morning during the 5k. 

It’s also my favorite park, with AK a close second. So I was still pretty excited to visit. Our first stop was to secure me a jazzy, so that I could actually enjoy myself. I’m not gonna lie, it had its benefits. You can cut part of the line fairly often (usually a time save of maybe ten minutes, nothing significant) and your feet don’t get tired. It also had its downfalls. You cease to become a human being, apparently. People would step right in front of me, cross right in front of me, stop short in front of me, race in front  of me to cut me in line even though I was in front of them. There is no brake, you take your finger off the bar that moves it, and you stop short. Repeatedly. It was disheartening, but it was also Disney so I ignored as much of it as I could.

I basically did a photo dump, but I will explain them all. This first pic is actually one of the last things we did. 

Y’all. Gone is the virtual queue, and we waited on line for Ratatouille for two hours. Two.hours. And we might have read books while we waited. There was another girl doing the same. I was so proud.


The aquarium at the end of the Nemo ride was so fun!



I loved all of the sculptures that were still up from the Art Festival the week before. At least, I think that’s why they were up? I don’t know. I just know I loved them.



I love the boat tour in the Land section. Seeing how Disney grows all the things is so interesting. Plus you get to rest for awhile, which was important for Sarah and Cary.


Nemo! Such a cute ride. 


Reading while we waited for Ratatouille. 





This is the fountain in front of the Ratatouille ride. So much detail. It’s all wine bottles and mice! The ride was fun, lots of craziness, and it’s a trackless ride. Sarah didn’t like it as much. It’s not good for people who get motion sickness!



On the Nemo ride…..


View from a jazzy….




We had dinner at Teppan Edo. This is a traditional hibachi restaurant, with amazing food and entertainment. Our chef was super talented and the food was amazing. The family we shared our table with was fun, too. It was a perfect end to our…. Well, our trip over to Ratatouille! 



We went on the Figment ride as well, but I didn’t take any pics. We had so much fun, but we definitely moved slowly so that Sarah and Cary didn’t get too worn out. They still had two more races to so! 


Stay tuned for Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom!



No comments:

Post a Comment