Thursday, December 30, 2021

Creating My 2022 Achievement Board

 It’s that time of year again. Time to pick my word for 2022 and make my goals for the year. I chose my word a couple of weeks ago, and ordered my bracelet from Momentum Jewelry!



If you decide to order your own, use KIM15 for a discount at checkout! 

On Tuesday night, I made a Vision Board at my friend Randi’s house. This is a great way to manifest what you want in the coming year. I had some things planned out and others jumped at me while I was combing through some magazines. 



Today I put together my Achievement Board. I’ve been doing this since 2013, when I saw a Hallmark movie based on Little Women. Meg gave one to Jo, and I had an epiphany. Instead of resolutions, I made goals. I’m not knocking resolutions, they just don’t work for me. Coloring in little rectangles after I meet a goal really makes me happy! I choose small ones and large ones, and if I meet a goal during the year, I sometimes add a new one. It’s ever changing, that’s for sure.


First, I updated my old board. I had met some goals since the last time I updated it, so I filled those in. I also used it as reference for 2022.


I picked up some Sharpies at Hobby Lobby last week when I got the poster board. I picked out a fun font on Google and put that in the middle-ish. I don’t lose any sleep over imperfections. Life is too short!





Then I make the outlines for the goals. I was in a groove and added an extra light green row so I made one on each side and just rolled with it. 



I added my goals, bookish ones and exercise ones, as well as some scary things I want to do in 2022. I’ll add more as the year goes on, I’m sure!

Do you have any goals set for 2022?





No comments:

Post a Comment