Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My 10 Year Blogaversary and a Name Change!

Yesterday was my 10 year Blogaversary, and after 10 years, I realized it was time for a name change. I am still working on a new blog header (the current one is a train wreck! I am struggling, y'all!) but I have changed my name on Twitter and Instagram.





Let's be honest, your girl hasn't been able to run properly in two years! It is time to make some changes, live my best life, and face some facts. While I am absolutely not giving up on running, I have made some changes to my life so that I continue to do hard things and stay active. I have been walking 5ks, teaching yoga, and riding my Peloton. I've also added strength training to my routine, and I am still doing new and fun things every chance I get. 
I am no longer a BibRave Pro (my choice, again, since I cannot really run and most of their opps focus on that.)
I am still with Skirt Sports, Momentum Jewelry, Zooma, Healthy Human, and Once Upon a Book Club. I will be adding more ambassadorships as they come into my life!

I have made up a schedule for my blog posts, and I will stick with it as best I can:

Monday: Medal Monday or Meditation Monday. I will blog about medals I earned (walking or on the Peloton. Yeah, that is a thing! Many programs now allow you to ride your miles. I have been shamed (by friends, can you believe it?) for using bike miles! They count, too, although sometimes a little differently. 
 
Tuesday: Training Updates. Yoga, walking, cycling, strength, whatever I am currently doing.

Wednesday: Wordless Wednesday, aka the photo dump. I do try and restrict how many I dump, though!

Thursday: I am still deciding on this one! Any ideas? Travel Thursday? 

Friday: Flat Mama Friday, or Fiction Friday. I will either be posting my flat mamas, or posting about what I have been reading lately. 

The weekend might be skipped over, or I might post about my adventures. Time will tell!

I hope you will all stick with me as I find my new way!!!

1 comment: